Job Title – Home Delivery Team Leader
About the Company:
A 3PL company with over 20 years of expert logistical experience. Our business is privately owned ensuring that our clients and their customers remain our top priority.
As a Home Delivery Team Lead/Manager, you will be responsible for the oversite of the delivery teams and ensure the following of the position SOPs. The manager will also be responsible for taking the lead on employee and client communication along with taking the lead on claims as they arise. The employee in this position will also be tasked with the routing, auditing, and control of deliveries, pickups, client assistance, and escalation resolution. The manager will play a large part of the company’s onboarding processes as well as offboarding as it relates to new contractor orientation and disciplinary action up to and including terminations.
· 5+ Years of Managerial & Customer Service Experience
· 2+ Years of DOT Experience
· 2+ Years local routing experience
· Experience using Dispatch Track
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Conflict resolution & Communication
· Proactive delivery preparation
· Able to use deductive reason to ensure the flow of business
· Extended standing & sitting
· Ability to lift & carry 15lbs. – 25lbs.
· Speak with internal and external partners
· Able to conduct physical inspections in the event of a claim